Friday, January 31, 2014

Benefit Porefessional Mini Review

So, I walked into sephora going to repurchase the mascara `They`re Real` and I saw this, so I really couldnt resist! I saw Poreless, minimizes appearance of pores and I had to pick it up! This primer is really amazing. I really do see a difference when I use this primer, I see that my pores are minimized and it really does make my makeup last all day!




















It gives me a smooth canvas to work with, and its super easy to apply your makeup. This makes my face matte, and really makes my face so smooth and poreless. This primer makes my face so flawless, and it does make the fine lines disappear. I dont have fine lines myself, but my mom tried this, and she said it really does make her fine lines disappear!

This is a really worth the $30 spent! I dont have oily skin, except my T-zone, so I use this on my T-zone and it really does mattify my face, and make it look like I have little to no pores. This honestly is a splurge purchase, but so worth it! If you want to splurge on something, I really would recommend this primer!

Comment below telling me what you like or dislike about this primer!

No comments:

Post a Comment