Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rimmel Apocalips: Lip Lacquers! Worth the Hype?

In Canada, they finally released these Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers! I couldnt resist, so I picked one up and picked up the color solstice! This is a 'my lips but better' color.














The product has a satin finish, but dries pretty matte, these are not drying for my lips at all! The staying power of these lip laquers are absolutely amazing!; they last for ages! The color I got is not a bright color, so I thought the color would fade after I drink water or eat, but it seriously stayed after hours and hours!
















Overall, I love these products! I will be picking up some more! There are about 13 colors in this range, I will be picking up some more 'my lips but better' and some nude colors! I really love these, I really do recommed these to anyone who wants a lip color that lasts really long, and is really cheap! I got these from Target $5.99 Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment