Thursday, July 18, 2013

Product Review: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

This is the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used! I had already loved the Silk Cream Foundation from Laura Mercier, so I was wondering why not try the tinted moisturizer, and I was right, it's just amazing! It gives such a nice dewy finish that's not to overpowering, that it makes you look greasy. This product is good with or without any tools; using your fingers gives you that nice natural look. Using a brush gives you a flawless finish, and a beauty blender gives you an airbrushed look that doesn't look cakey. This tinted moisturizer is a nice sheer coverage, however, its very buildable. You can definitely build more of a light to medium coverage with this tinted moisturizer. I am in the color "Blush" It has a more pinky undertone, as am I.





I think that this is very worth it for $55 Canadian. If you want a beautiful tinted moisturizer that looks and feels just amazing when applied, get this immediately! This is worth your money for sure, its pricey, yes I do admit that, however, it just doesn't feel like any other tinted moisturizer I've ever bought. I have tried the Tarte Tinted Moisturizer; not so good. Whenever I apply the tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier it gives me a nice fresh feeling on my face, its super hard to describe, however, it feels amazing on the skin in the morning, it wakes you up with a nice fresh cold feeling to your skin!
















I love using this as my everyday "foundation" I haven't touched my foundation in a long time, since I discovered this product. This product is not oily at all; if you have oily skin, I'd use it without moisturizer. Since I have dry skin except my nose, I use half the amount of moisturizer, than I would if I were to use a Foundation. This moisturizes your face without giving it that oily feeling. I use a powder on my T-zone because I like a more matte look on my T-zone, while everything else is more dewy, but not too dewy. I have enjoyed using this product very much, and hopefully I wont find any cons about this product!

Anyone have any other suggestions about more tinted moisturizers? Comment Below (:

No comments:

Post a Comment