Saturday, July 20, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Color Tattoos

The Maybelline Color Tattoos were a really big deal in the Makeup world for Eye Shadow Bases, and I rediscovered them in my Makeup collection a few weeks back. I noticed that since I've bought them in my haul (http://thaaaaai.blogspot.ca/2013/04/haul-from-today-d.html) I havent used it as much, and I dont know why. I think these are great on their own or with another color. I love creating new eye makeup for these products, they just work amazing. I love how it looks in general. I love using 55 Inked in Pink with Stila's Kitten, it looks just amazing! It has been my go to eye look lately, I love how it blends really easily, without much effort at all.























I think this product is very inexpensive for the quality of it. It lasted me a over 14 hours that one day when I had school, then had to go straight to work; I noticed that I didnt need to do any touch up's at all. I dont need to use a primer when using these products, however, if I want the colors to be more vibrant than they already are, I will use a primer. The con I have about these are that they are not very portable, they are pretty heavy; the product is held in a glass "jar"/ container. The colors I have in the picture above are
 #35 Tough as Taupe
#55 Inked in Pink

I do have other colors, however, taking pictures of all of them would take forever! I have a couple of colors that I dont like from this line, however, I just use it has a base for my eye shadows.

What do you think of these products? Comment Below (:







No comments:

Post a Comment